Ello,
Education is the most important thing in America. With out education no one would know anything or be able to do anything. Its important because if Americans are not educated we might put a horrible person in power or worse we can get taken over. That's why the government needs to put more attention to schools and give more funds for books and supplies.
Education is important to my life because I like to learn and ask questions about important topics. Modern World history was the most interesting subject for my I was always a part of discussions and asking questions. So yeah that's my thoughts on education.
Peace,
Bryan
Education is the most important thing in America. With out education no one would know anything or be able to do anything. Its important because if Americans are not educated we might put a horrible person in power or worse we can get taken over. That's why the government needs to put more attention to schools and give more funds for books and supplies.
Education is important to my life because I like to learn and ask questions about important topics. Modern World history was the most interesting subject for my I was always a part of discussions and asking questions. So yeah that's my thoughts on education.
Peace,
Bryan
I LOVE MODERN WORLD HISTORY TOO!
ReplyDelete